RUDDER LOGISTICS, S.L. responds rapidly to any emergency situation affecting the vessel's integrity and provides immediate assistance through a full range 24-hour repair service, such as mechanical works, electrical and electronic repairs, cutting and welding, anchor and anchor chain replacement, hydraulic works or any other emergency repairs to be carried out as well as supply of spare parts.
Please contact our 24-hour emergency support for all destinations:
(+34) 647 880 366 or (+34) 637 896 033
Manufacture of conventional and high precision parts. Maintenance of engines and auxiliary machinery.
- Maintenance of main / auxiliary engines
- Maintenance/ repair / replacement of pumps and air compressors
Mechanization of spare parts
- New parts for lathes
- Rectifying of cylinder liners and pistons
- Repair of fluid valves and piping accessories
- Damage repairs and problem solving
Maintenance and repair of deck machines:
- Maintenance and repair of mooring/anchor winches
- Hydraulic pumps and components
- Hydraulic motors and accessories for cargo cranes
- Wire, pulleys and bearings replacement on jibs of cargo cranes
- Hatch covers
- Maintenance of refrigeration circuits and AC compressors
- Maintenance and repair of accommodation fans
- Maintenance of refrigeration circuits
- Gas leak detection
- Condenser cleaning
- Circuit N2 purging and gas filling
- Maintenance and repair of chamber elements
- Diagnosis and problem solving
Anchor and anchor chain replacement, any length.
- Anchor chains
- Kenter shackles
- Other material
- Repairs and calibration of navigation systems and consoles.
- Supply of components, spare parts and electronic cards
- Problem solving of electrical network
- Experienced electrical marine technicians available 24 hours a day.
- Rewinding of motors and generators
- Installation and repairs of electrical power panels and cabling
- Electrical repairs of generators, switchboards and breakers
Maintenance and replacements of parts or hydraulic circuits.
Vessel name changes
All types of painting jobs inside and outside of ships.
Tanks and Cargo Hold Cleanings
Waste treatment by approved companies.
Cargo Load Test
Cargo load tests on cargo and provision cranes with water bags and telemetric load cells
Lifeboat Davit testing
Services rendered during cargo operations or at anchor and/or under class supervision.
Lashing works of 14 eolic generators (nacelle + rotor+cone).
Class certified welders from 3 to 44 mm thickness
WPS approved by DNV for electrode, MIG and TIG
- Complete reconstruction of the rubber seal
- Reconstruction of the coaming
- Repair and replacement of hold guides